Arena uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help organizations transform their workforces by finding and hiring the best talent. We were founded on the belief that talent is evenly distributed in society, but opportunity is not. While the labor market today typically relies on signals from resumes, we apply large amounts of data and cutting-edge data science to transform the way people are identified, hired, and deployed—a change that has the potential to transform the largest labor market in the U.S.
Currently leveraged in over 1,100 healthcare facilities, including Mt. Sinai Health Systems, HCR ManorCare and Sunrise Senior Living, our clients have experienced a median 38% reduction in employee turnover and generated millions in cost savings. While we are focused on the healthcare industry today, that is only the beginning. With a quickly growing business, proven leadership team, well-respected client base and strong venture-backing, Arena is positioned to rewire the labor market across multiple industries.
Who we are looking for
Our Customer Success group is looking for team members who love digging into the data and emerging with a clear and compelling story. We’d like you to be accurate and engaging when talking with data-lovers and non-data-lovers alike. We meet our clients where they are so they can get the most out of the cutting-edge AI models and powerful analytics that Arena brings to bear.
We are building a team at Arena of trusted client advisors who are passionate about the power of rich data to build stories, glean insights, and develop action plans for our clients. Arena’s models ingest information from applicants, clients, and publicly available resources to provide clients with informed (and proven) predictions about retention, employee engagement, sales potential, and more. The Customer Success team will liaise between clients and the product, data science, and engineering teams at Arena to develop models, analyses, and insights to illuminate potential paths to achieving clients’ business objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand complex business issues, technical challenges, and industry trends and be able to clearly communicate key messages to all levels within client organizations: field recruiters, HR and Talent leadership, as well as C-suit leadership
- Build and strengthen client relationships, ensure renewals, cultivate referrals, and drive revenue growth within accounts. Manage client expectations and contribute to a high level of client satisfaction with Arena.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts and present results to relevant parties in client organizations
- Monitor key client metrics and identify trends and anomalies. Work with internal teams to understand factors impacting changes in results and develop solutions
- Collaborate with client organizations to leverage Arena products, capabilities, and insights in meeting their business objectives.
- Represent client interests and priorities within Arena to prioritize client deliverables among competing projects, balance client needs with business priorities, and articulate rationale behind decisions.
- Define, analyze, track and improve key success metrics.
- Monitor client, market, and competitor activity, and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Build business cases, business models, and proof of value for Arena products and programs
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing relationships at C-level and Director level
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to really understand what the client needs and developing the right solution for them
- Experience with data science concepts and products built on data and analytics
- Excitement about the possibilities of applying sophisticated data science to change our world
- Experience in an earlier stage technology business is preferred, but not required
- Propensity to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- 4+ years in account management or business consulting
- Knowledge and skill in quantitative analytical sciences (mathematics, economics, sciences, etc.)
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites (eventually)
Benefits and Perks
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity.