WHO WE ARE
Arena was founded on the belief that talent is evenly distributed in society, but opportunity is not.
While the labor market today typically relies on signals from resumes, we apply large amounts of data and cutting-edge data science to reveal job applicants’ likely performance pre-hire, transforming the labor market from one based on perception and unconscious bias to one based on outcomes. Leveraged in over 850 healthcare facilities, including Mt. Sinai Health Systems, RWJ Barnabas Health and MultiCare, our clients have experienced a median 38% reduction in employee turnover and generated millions in cost savings. While we are focused on the healthcare industry today, that is only the beginning. With a quickly growing business, proven leadership team, well-respected client base and strong venture-backing, Arena is positioned to rewire the labor market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Sales Executive at Arena, your main goal is to expand Arena’s acute care market penetration by closing new business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota, linearly
- Communicate with and build strong relationships with healthcare CXO-level leaders
- Take ownership of sales opportunities by developing plans and strategies for reaching new prospects and closing existing pipeline
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Record data related to customer and prospect interactions in CRM (Salesforce)
- 30-60% travel (dependent on post-pandemic realities)
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
We seek someone who takes a consultative, problem-centric approach towards sales. We expect this person to possess pre-existing relationships with healthcare leaders, and to contribute to our sales strategy and process.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with CEO, COO, CFO and CNO positions in healthcare provider institutions
- Understanding of the healthcare recruiting/staffing services industry, particularly with nurse staffing
- Proven ability to sell SaaS solutions into large healthcare enterprises with complex organizational structures
- Ability to secure buy-in at multiple levels of an organization while managing a complex sales cycle
- Experience driving sales of disruptive products for an earlier stage technology business is preferred, but not required
- Understanding of - and excitement about - concepts and products built on data and analytics
- Propensity to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
- Flexible location - you can work from anywhere that is near a major US airport
Please visit us at: https://arena.io/careers/