DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, CLIENT CONSULTING
WHO WE ARE
Are you enjoying your job-seeking process? Can you imagine a better way? We at Arena not only imagine a better way, we are working toward making it a reality.
Resumes, pedigree, assessments, and personal connections have proven time and again to be ineffective at predicting actual job performance. These age-old processes reinforce bias. They burden the applicant and the employer with administrative tasks. And they contribute little insight and information to guide either party in determining if they are a good match.
At Arena, you can help replace these outdated processes, one client at a time.
- Help organizations increase retention by putting the right people in the right jobs.
- Remove Bias from the hiring process. Sure, lots of products say it, but ask us how we do it.
- Get in on the ground floor of an organization as we rewire the labor market to benefit both the job seeker and the employer
- Be a part of them team working directly with our industry-leading clients to evolve their sourcing and recruiting approaches for a more equitable, more stable workforce
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Director of Operations, Client Consulting, at Arena, your main goal is to partner with Arena’s clients to revitalize their process for hiring and supporting the best people for their organizations. The client consulting team liaises between clients and the product, data science, and engineering teams at Arena to develop models, analyses, and insights to illuminate potential paths to achieving clients’ business objectives.
- Build and strengthen client relationships, ensure renewals, cultivate referrals, and drive revenue growth within accounts. Manage client expectations and contribute to a high level of client satisfaction with Arena.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts and present results to relevant parties in client organizations.
- Monitor key client metrics and identify trends and anomalies. Work with internal teams to understand factors impacting changes in results and develop solutions.
- Understand complex business issues, technical challenges, and industry trends and be able to clearly communicate key messages to all levels within client organizations: field recruiters, HR and Talent leadership, operations leadership as well as the C-suite.
- Represent client interests and priorities within Arena to prioritize client deliverables among competing projects, balance client needs with business priorities, and articulate rationale behind decisions.
- Define, analyze, track and improve key success metrics.
- Monitor client, market, and competitor activity, and provide feedback to Arena teams.
- Build business cases, business models, and proof of value for Arena products and programs.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
We seek someone who is passionate about the power of rich data to build stories, glean insights, and develop action plans for our clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing relationships at C-level, VP and Director level.
- Experience in healthcare, acute care, post-acute environments is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to really understand what the client needs in order to build the right solution for them.
- Excitement about the possibilities of applying sophisticated data science to change our world.
- Experience with data science concepts and products built on data and analytics, preferred.
- Experience in an earlier stage technology business, preferred but not required.
- Propensity to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites (eventually).
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
- Flexible location