WHO WE ARE
Are you enjoying your job-seeking process? Can you imagine a better way? We at Arena not only imagine a better way, we are working toward making it a reality.
Resumes, pedigree, assessments, and personal connections have proven time and again to be ineffective at predicting actual job performance. These age-old processes reinforce bias. They burden the applicant and the employer with administrative tasks. And they contribute little insight and information to guide either party in determining if they are a good match.
At Arena, you can help replace these outdated processes, one client at a time.
- Help organizations increase retention by putting the right people in the right jobs.
- Remove Bias from the hiring process. Sure, lots of products say it, but ask us how we do it.
- Be a part of a stable, fast growing company where we recognize that creativity, openness, and opportunity are what lead to achieving our mission.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Sales Executive at Arena, your main goal is to expand Arena’s acute care market penetration by closing new business.
- Communicate with and build strong relationships with healthcare CXO-level leaders
- Take ownership of sales opportunities by developing plans and strategies for reaching new prospects and closing existing pipeline
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Record data related to customer and prospect interactions in CRM (Salesforce)
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota, linearly
- 30-60% travel (dependent on post-pandemic realities)
SKILLS YOU NEED
We seek someone who takes a consultative, problem-centric approach towards sales. We expect this person to possess pre-existing relationships with healthcare leaders, and to contribute to our sales strategy and process.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with CEO, COO, CFO and CNO positions in healthcare provider institutions
- Understanding of the healthcare recruiting/staffing services industry, particularly with nurse staffing
- Proven ability to sell SaaS solutions into large healthcare enterprises with complex organizational structures
- Ability to secure buy-in at multiple levels of an organization while managing a complex sales cycle
- Experience driving sales of disruptive products for an earlier stage technology business is preferred, but not required
- Understanding of - and excitement about - concepts and products built on data and analytics
- Propensity to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
- Flexible location