WHO WE ARE
Are you enjoying your job-seeking process? Can you imagine a better way? We at Arena not only imagine a better way, we are working toward making it a reality.
Resumes, pedigree, assessments, and personal connections have proven time and again to be ineffective at predicting actual job performance. These age-old processes reinforce bias. They burden the applicant and the employer with administrative tasks. And they contribute little insight and information to guide either party in determining if they are a good match.
At Arena, you can help replace these outdated processes, one client at a time.
- Help organizations increase retention by putting the right people in the right jobs.
- Remove Bias from the hiring process. Sure, lots of products say it, but ask us how we do it.
- Be a part of a stable, fast growing company where we recognize that creativity, openness, and opportunity are what lead to achieving our mission.
- Revolutionize how organizations optimize their staffing through unique and insightful metrics and visualizations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Data Analyst at Arena, your main goal is to generate business insights from the combination of external data, client data, and Arena generated data. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will play an active role in new business generation, current client engagement and expansion, and ongoing operations.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve Business Intelligence products for internal and external stakeholders
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Create data visualizations that provide actionable insights for customers and senior leadership
- Ensure data integrity amongst different data sources and standardize measurements and definitions
- Proactively identify and execute process improvements, simplification, and automation
- Perform ad hoc analysis for customers and executives as required
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
We seek a strong, dynamic senior analyst who has a penchant for structured/logical thinking, a collaborative spirit, and an inquisitive mind. The majority of the responsibility of the role will be initially as the executor of our analytics strategy.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics. Prior experience at a growing SaaS business is a plus.
- Experience with SQL, Python & Tableau required.
- Data driven with very strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong data intuition and narrative story-telling skills.
- Energetic with good written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, as well as confidence to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to translate technical jargon and conversation multiple ways so all users can understand.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop, and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Comfortable working independently and able to represent Business Intelligence needs in a variety of contexts.
- Extreme attention to detail.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
- Flexible location