Senior Account Manager - Client Success
Senior Account Manager, Client Success
At Arena Analytics, we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. Our goal is to rewire the labor market by applying predictive analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence to transform the way organizations identify, match, and hire people. Through our solutions, employers maximize retention by hiring people more likely to stay, improve performance by matching people to the right jobs, and reduce bias in the hiring process by leveraging our powerful AI model. We’re looking for passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial people who care about building valuable solutions to fundamentally shift hiring practices for the better.
Reporting to the Director of Implementations and Client Success, this role serves as the long term relationship owner and key point of contact on the Arena team for assigned clients. Advocating for and delivering service excellence, driving product adoption and satisfaction, and providing a continuous feedback loop regarding overall value of our products and services.
We’re looking for an individual with a multi-faceted passion for data, client services, and outcomes-driven hiring practices, who wants to be part of a team essential to company revenue and overall growth. An ideal candidate has experience in a fast-growing SaaS+ organization and has client management experience with products leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to address organization talent challenges. This critical role is part of an expanding team as we scale the organization and redefine service excellence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- ROI-focused leader for a select portfolio of clients.
- Drive usage, adoption and value realization in order to meet or exceed adoption and net retention targets.
- Serve as a knowledgeable expert and/or coordinate SME’s on the Arena products and services for clients.
- Own and drive all client coordination such as meeting schedules, QBR’s, internal updates through Salesforce, advocating for solution of escalated issues, assuring clients have needed training for maximized adoption.
- Strategize and partner with clients to understand their organizational initiatives and devise a solution strategy to drive desired outcomes.
- Develop account plans in partnership with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, and Product) to drive adoption, satisfaction, renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Advocate for clients thereby translating client feedback into potential product requirements and enhancements.
- Contribute to scalability of the larger client success team through process and system optimization.
- Monitor industry and talent trends to add measurable value to client engagements.
Qualifications and Skills:
- The ability to successfully engage with multiple clients simultaneously
- Experience in enterprise level software with a minimum of 5-7 years in an account management and/or customer success role
- Experience with and deep understanding of HR and TA technology
- Experience with data analytics a plus
- A bias toward working in a fast-paced environment that requires strong collaboration and time management
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, communication and problem-solving skills
Work Hours and Benefits
Arena is a remote friendly company, with a main office in Baltimore, MD for those who love an office environment, and the opportunity to work remotely in multiple states. We believe in work-life balance and want our full-time exempt employees to complete their work within a 40 hour work week. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, equity grant, 401K, PTO, and annual learning stipend.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.