Arena uses big data and artificial intelligence to help healthcare organizations transform their workforces by finding and hiring the best talent. We seek a an experienced, senior sales professional for our hospital system practice team. We seek someone who takes a consultative, problem-centric approach towards sales and is eager to take ownership of opportunities from prospecting to closure. We expect this person to, as well as generate revenue, contribute to our hospital sales strategy and process, advise our product team on key hospital market trends, and help build Arena as an industry thought leader.
While the labor market today typically relies on signals from resumes, we apply large amounts of data and cutting-edge data science to transform the way people are identified, hired, and deployed—a change that has the potential to transform the largest labor market in the U.S. Leveraged in over 500 healthcare facilities, including Mt. Sinai Health System, Adventist HealthCare and Sunrise Senior Living, our clients have experienced a median 38% reduction in employee turnover and generated millions in cost savings. While we are focused on the healthcare industry today, that is only the beginning. With a quickly growing business, proven leadership team, well-respected client base and strong venture-backing, Arena is positioned to rewire the labor market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expand Arena’s market penetration and revenues by closing new business
- Develop plans and strategies for reaching new prospects and closing existing pipeline
- Communicate with and building strong relationships with healthcare CXO-level leaders
- Take ownership of sales opportunities and work with the CEO, President, VP Customer Success, VP of Marketing, and other team members to move prospects through the pipeline to close
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Record information and data related to customer and prospect interactions in CRM (Salesforce)
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Target C-level executives at medium/large healthcare organizations to secure meetings
- 30-50% travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience communicating to senior executives in healthcare provider institutions. Specific experience with COOs, CNOs, CFOs, CHROs, and VPs of Talent Acquisition is ideal
- In-depth knowledge of and success selling healthcare technology and/or staffing solutions. Ideal candidate will have some experience in the healthcare recruiting/staffing services industry, particularly with nurse staffing, recruiting and management
- Pre-existing relationships and network in the healthcare provider industry
- Experience securing buy-in at multiple levels of an organization
- Past success as a high performer in sales and/or consulting roles. Experience driving sales or adoption of disruptive products is ideal, but not required.
- Comfort with and ideally experienced with concepts around and products built on data and analytics
- Excitement about how the sophisticated use of data can change our world
- Experience in an earlier stage technology business is preferred, but not required
- Propensity to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
Benefits and Perks
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company, and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
- Flexible work location.
Please visit us at: https://www.arena.io/about/careers.html