Account Manager - Client Success
- Full Time
Account Manager, Client Success
At Arena Analytics, we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. Our goal is to rewire the labor market by applying predictive analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence to transform the way organizations identify, match, and hire people. Through our solutions, employers maximize retention by hiring people more likely to stay, improve performance by matching people to the right jobs, and reduce bias in the hiring process by leveraging our powerful AI model. We’re looking for passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial people who care about building valuable solutions to fundamentally shift hiring practices for the better.
Reporting to the Vice President, Client Success, this role will be responsible for partnering with our enterprise partners to advocate service excellence on their behalf, drive product adoption and satisfaction, and provide a continuous service feedback loop regarding the overall value of our products and services.
We’re looking for an individual with a multi-faceted passion for data, client services, and outcomes-driven hiring practices, who wants to be part of a team essential to company revenue and overall growth. An ideal candidate has experience in a fast-growing SaaS+ organization and has client management experience with products leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to address organization talent challenges. This critical role is part of an expanding team as we scale the organization and redefine service excellence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- ROI-focused leader for a select portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Drive usage, adoption and value realization in order to meet or exceed adoption and net retention targets
- Strategize and partner with customers to understand their organizational initiatives and devise a solution strategy to drive desired outcomes.
- Develop account plans in partnership with the Go-To-Market teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, and Product) to drive adoption, satisfaction, renewal and expansion opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals
- Advocate for clients thereby translating customer feedback into potential product requirement and enhancements
- Passionate about the customer experience and committed to delighting customers through actionable data and insights
- Ruthless prioritization to maximize the effectiveness of your time
- Contribute to scalability of the larger client success team through process optimization and systems
- Monitor industry and talent trends to add measurable value to client engagements
Qualifications and Skills:
- The ability to successfully engage with multiple clients simultaneously
- A client facing mindset that radiates enthusiasm, high energy, poise, confidence and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to listen carefully to truly understand client needs and concerns
- A bias toward working in a fast-paced environment that requires strong collaboration and time management
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, communication and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Vast experience in enterprise level software with a minimum of 5-7 years in an account management and/or customer success role
Work Hours and Benefits
Arena is a remote friendly company, with a main office in Baltimore, MD for those who love an office environment, and the opportunity to work remotely in multiple states. We believe in work-life balance and want our full-time exempt employees to complete their work within a 40 hour work week. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, equity grant, 401K, PTO, and annual learning stipend.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.