Digital Marketing Manager
At Arena Analytics, we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. Our goal is to rewire the labor market by applying data to transform the way organizations identify, match, and hire people. Through our solutions, employers maximize retention by hiring people more likely to stay, improve performance by matching people to the right jobs, and reduce bias in the hiring process by leveraging our powerful AI model. We’re looking for passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial people who care about building valuable solutions to fundamentally shift hiring practices for the better.
We’re poised to rewire the labor market and seek to add an experienced digital marketer who knows the tools and the tricks of demand generation to help small companies with big dreams grow quickly.
In this role reporting directly to the CMO, you’ll be asked to:
- Develop and implement short and long-term multichannel, multitouch demand creation programs
- Deploy measurable inbound and outbound tactics to drive leads and grow pipeline
- Use 6Sense to execute an ABM strategy in current and new verticals
- Develop and deploy email marketing plan using Pardot
- Own the social media calendar, delivering content to drive engagement
- Deliver data-driven insights to inform our personas and preferences
- Drive content creation for every stage of the sales funnel
- Lead A/B testing strategies across digital channels
- Be the SME for all things digital marketing, devising the strategy and shepherding the details
- Manage the Salesforce instance to manage the lead flow and sales pipeline
- Establish marketing discipline: measure, analyze, optimize, repeat
- Develop and own reporting to show marketing ROI
- Evaluate new technologies to add to our martech stack
Qualifications and Skills:
We’re on a mission to reduce bias in hiring and that starts with building a team that reflects the world we’re trying to transform. The ideal candidate for this position:
- Will have proven experience generating inbound leads for a SaaS sales team
- Is raring to go and can ramp up quickly
- Knows #startuplife and likes the joys and challenges of wearing many hats
- Is purpose-driven with a bias to action
- Is comfortable both leading and following
- Can manage projects with remote teams
- Has a GSD attitude, moves quickly, and enjoys a highly collaborative environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Relevant demand generation experience is required.
- A college degree or equivalent experience is preferred or an alternative equivalent in experience.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a marketing organization is preferred.
Work Hours and Benefits
Arena Analytics is a remote-friendly company company, with a main office in Baltimore, MD for those who love an office environment, and the opportunity to work remotely in multiple states if you prefer to work from home. We believe in work-life balance and want our full-time exempt employees to complete their work within a 40-hour work week. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, equity grant, 401K, PTO, and annual learning stipend.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.