We are a small, early stage, high growth company focused on using data science to transform the way people are hired. We seek a Client Support Analyst to be part of our client success team. This person will provide first level support to ensure the needs of our clients and their job applicants are met in addition to assisting with onboarding new clients, helping to maintain strong relationships with existing clients, and helping to improve Arena's product by helping Arena's product team understand the needs of our clients.
Mission and culture
At Arena, our mission is simple: using data to illuminate talent. If you ask anyone at Arena about our company culture the first word you’ll probably hear is collaborative. While it’s true the people here are all intelligent, hardworking, and capable, we are also people who are open to criticism and check our egos at the door. We are charting new territory, and empathy and humility are critically important to our journey.
This is just the beginning of a revolution in how employers use data to make better HR decisions and how individuals are able to find fulfilling work beyond the bounds of bias.
We enjoy substantial funding and are building out our team as we gain market share.
- Provide technical and other support to client job applicants and client end users (recruiters and hiring managers) for the Arena product:
- Communicate with product end users, verbally and in writing, to gain an understanding of their issues and resolve problems
- Ensure that support requests are answered in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge - understand Arena's product well enough to know when an issue needs to be escalated to internal technical teams
- Communicate clearly with internal product, engineering, and data science team members about issues and needs
- Analyze and report on support metrics
- Improve and grow Arena's customer support capabilities
- Assist with onboarding new clients and ensuring successful new implementations, including:
- Preparation and quality assurance of documents and client deliverables
- Set up meetings and training
- Project management task scheduling and tracking
- Support successful relationships with existing clients including:
- Set up meetings and assist with travel arrangements
- Create and deliver reports using MS Excel and MS Word
- Create and send feedback surveys to clients to gather information to improve Arena's processes and product
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Prefer some experience with customers/clients
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to be on the front lines of a team that is immeasurably changing people’s lives for the better
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company, and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please visit us at: https://www.arena.io/about/careers.html