WHO WE ARE
Are you enjoying your job-seeking process? Can you imagine a better way? We at Arena not only imagine a better way, we are working toward making it a reality.
Resumes, pedigree, assessments, and personal connections have proven time and again to be ineffective at predicting actual job performance. These age-old processes reinforce bias. They burden the applicant and the employer with administrative tasks. And they contribute little insight and information to guide either party in determining if they are a good match.
At Arena, you can help replace these outdated processes, one client at a time.
- Help organizations increase retention by putting the right people in the right jobs.
- Remove Bias from the hiring process. Sure, lots of products say it, but ask us how we do it.
- Be a part of a stable, fast growing company where we recognize that creativity, openness, and opportunity are what lead to achieving our mission.
- Act as the face of our company to our most important asset, our customers
- Drive customer engagement and satisfaction to new levels
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Client Success Coordinator at Arena, your main goal is to provide ongoing communication and support to our Clients. You will provide ongoing technical support for our integrations via management of our support line, provide end user training, and provide administrative support to heads of Implementation and Client Success. This position is primarily remote but we would like candidates local to our offices in Baltimore, MD or New York, NY.
- Provide technical and other support to client job applicants and client end users (recruiters and hiring managers) for the Arena product:
- Communicate with product end users, verbally and in writing, to gain an understanding of their issues and resolve problems
- Ensure that support requests are answered in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge - understand Arena's product well enough to know when an issue needs to be escalated to internal technical teams
- Communicate clearly with internal product, engineering, and data science team members about issues and needs
- Analyze and report on support metrics
- Improve and grow Arena's customer support capabilities
- Assist with onboarding new clients and ensuring successful new implementations, including:
- Preparation and quality assurance of documents and client deliverables
- Set up meetings and training
- Project management task scheduling and tracking
- Support successful relationships with existing clients including:
- Set up meetings and assist with travel arrangements
- Create and deliver reports using MS Excel and MS Word
- Create and send feedback surveys to clients to gather information to improve Arena's processes and product
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Prefer some experience with customers/clients
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to be on the front lines of a team that is immeasurably changing people’s lives for the better
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company, and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary and benefits