Recruitment Marketing Specialist and Operations
- Full Time
WHO WE ARE
Are you enjoying your job-seeking process? Can you imagine a better way? We at Arena not only imagine a better way, we are working toward making it a reality.
Resumes, pedigree, assessments, and personal connections have proven time and again to be ineffective at predicting actual job performance. These age-old processes reinforce bias. They burden the applicant and the employer with administrative tasks. And they contribute little insight and information to guide either party in determining if they are a good match.
At Arena, you can help replace these outdated processes, one client at a time.
- Help organizations increase retention by putting the right people in the right jobs.
- Remove Bias from the hiring process. Sure, lots of products say it, but ask us how we do it.
- Be a part of a stable, fast growing company where we recognize that creativity, openness, and opportunity are what lead to achieving our mission.
- Be the first in this newly created position to help form our critical mission Talent Discovery product.
This can be a remote / work from home position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As our Recruitment Marketing Operations Manager, you will be an integral part of building the processes and creative to master our Candidate Relationship Management experience and technology used to be a world class candidate experience product.
- Be an expert in the CRM technology and processes to maximize our candidate experience and conversion.
- Be an expert on job posting technology and job posting advertising. Having worked with job board aggregators and agency’s that work with them.
- Have strong experience with digital marketing.
- Understand our candidate personas to develop communications to engage talent (through email, text, phone, and all other communication channels).
- Keep up to date on the latest recruitment marketing trends, best practices, and tech.
- Track and report on key analytics of success for Talent Discovery.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5 years of experience in Talent Sourcing or Recruitment marketing
- Experience using or managing a Candidate Relationship Management tool (for example, PhenomPeople, Smashfly, Avature)
- Experience developing recruitment marketing email and texting campaigns, tracking results, A/B testing.
- Experience with other Recruitment Marketing techniques (i.e. Social media, job posting distribution channels, working with agencies, events)
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Experience in healthcare or high volume hiring positions talent acquisition preferred.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
- The mission, the people, and the work.
- The mission: work on a project that is making the world a better place.
- The people: work for a high growth company and learn in an environment where people care about growth and work/life balance.
- The work: pragmatically use amazing technology.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
- Flexible location